20 chemical elements and their symbols
Chemical words are preferred when speaking in daily life, school, and academic subjects. It is very important to know the nature and names of these words. You can use chemical words properly in English with correct usage. You will be able to use frequently used chemical words in your sentences. What you need to do for the most correct use is to examine the examples and know how to use them. Start reviewing frequently used chemical words and phrases specified for you. In this way, you will get ideas for use.
Chemical Words and Example Sentences
Frequently used chemical words and example sentences containing them are:
- Atom: Atom is often referred to as the smallest part of an element.
- Partial pressure: The pressure exerted by a gas in the container is called partial pressure.
- Molecule: Molecules are formed by the bonding of two or more atoms by a chemical bond.
- Filler: The filler should be of a strong and durable build.
- Reactor: The change in tank reactors with continuous mixing does not occur depending on the reaction rate and time.
- Kinetic Energy: The kinetic energy of motion increases as it is applied.
- Condensation: Gaseous substances become liquid by giving off heat. This phenomenon is called condensation.
Here are 118 elements and their symbols
- Tin – SN
- Iridium – IR
- Phosphorus – P
- Nitrogen – N
- Manganese – MN
- Krypton – KR
- Chromium – CR
- Tellurium – TE
- Zinc – ZN
- Tantalum – TA
- Lithium – LI
- Helium – HE
- Technetium – TC
- Oxygen – O
- Platinum – PT
- Actinium – AC
- Uranium – U
- Xenon – XE
- Thorium – TH
- Neptunium – NP