Chemical Words, Definitions and Example Sentences
Chemical words are preferred when speaking in daily life, school, and academic subjects. It is very important to know the nature and names of these words. You can use chemical words properly in English with correct usage. You will be able to use frequently used chemical words in your sentences. What you need to do for the most correct use is to examine the examples and know how to use them. Start reviewing frequently used chemical words and phrases specified for you. In this way, you will get ideas for use.
Chemical Words and Example Sentences
Frequently used chemical words and example sentences containing them are:
- Atom: Atom is often referred to as the smallest part of an element.
- Partial pressure: The pressure exerted by a gas in the container is called partial pressure.
- Molecule: Molecules are formed by the bonding of two or more atoms by a chemical bond.
- Filler: The filler should be of a strong and durable build.
- Reactor: The change in tank reactors with continuous mixing does not occur depending on the reaction rate and time.
- Kinetic Energy: The kinetic energy of motion increases as it is applied.
- Condensation: Gaseous substances become liquid by giving off heat. This phenomenon is called condensation.
- Corrosion: Corrosion occurs when metal or metal alloys are corroded by oxidation. Underground pipes and storage tanks are highly affected by corrosion.
- Heat capacity: The heat capacity of a substance is the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of a certain amount of the selected substance by one degree.
- Fluid: Fluids adapt to the shape of the containers in which they provide the ability to flow.
- Viscosity: The resistance of fluids to flow is called viscosity. In particular, many liquids have a viscosity value.
- Absorption: The process of absorbing the energy of a substance is called absorption.
- Heat transfer: How heat transfer takes place; conduction, convection, and radiation. Heat transfer occurs with them.
- Distillation: The event that is used to separate more than one mixture and makes this separation by using boiling points is called distillation.
Most of the chemical words given in these examples we show you are used to describing events that you may encounter in your daily life. If you learn the meanings of these words correctly and use their names most appropriately, you will not have grammatical errors. Study examples for best use and practice with yourself.