15 Flowers Name List in English
Flowers have a universal language. Flowers have meanings in every language around the world. They provide comfort to people with their nice smells and many benefits. They need care with their beautiful appearance.
Meanings of Flowers
Flowers often have important meanings besides their attractive appearance. You can also make your flower preferences by examining the meanings they express. Here are the popular flowers and their meanings:
- Daisy: Expresses innocence and purity.
- Tulip: It is mentioned as a representation of love.
- Rose: It represents love.
- Violet: It represents devotion and loyalty to something.
- Lavender: It is used to express admiration and loneliness for something.
- Magnolia: It is used as a sign of nobility to people.
- Snowdrop: It represents rebirth.
List Of 117 Flower Names From A To Z