100 Imperative Sentences, Examples of Imperatives
Imperative Sentence Example
When you want to warn, give orders, or communicate informally in English in daily life, imperative sentences are preferred as a type of communication. Imperative sentences have an easier structure in terms of establishment compared to other sentences. Because when you want to make an imperative sentence, you don’t need to use a verb. So it has a fairly simple setup. The use of imperative sentences in English is very important. It is necessary to know how to use the imperative mood used in daily conversations and life correctly.
Imperative sentences usually end with a dot, but sometimes they can end with an exclamation point. These sentences are called directives. The reason for this is that it gives direction to the person.
Here are 100 Imperative Sentences Examples;
1. Please grant me a loan.
2. Don’t forget.
3. Shut the window, will you?
4. Have a Coke and a smile.
5. Never forget the person who values you.
6. Don’t forget to brush your teeth after eating.
7. Stay amazing!
8. Don’t drive fast.
9. Miss me when we are parted.
10. Drive slowly.
11. Don’t sit there.
12. Catch it.
13. Turn left at that intersection.
14. Play with intensity and courage.
15. Do not use drugs after vaccination.
16. Please grant me a loan.
17. Take a left at the first stop light.
18. Don’t speak to Sam.
19. Don’t talk too loud at school.
20. Please join me for dinner.
21. Teach him.
22. Be quiet, sir!
23. Don’t go, please.
24. Pour some sugar on me.
25. Feel free to call me any time.
26. Respect your elders.
27. Alex, please turn out that light.
28. Take your time or you’ll lose it.
29. Pay more attention to your car.
30. Do not run away from the problems.
31. Bring me a cup of coffee.
32. Read a lot to improve your writing skill.
33. Don’t eat too much before bed.
34. Open the package first.
35. Preheat the oven to 150 degrees before baking the cake.
36. Don’t go out.
37. Come to work later.
38. Don’t ever call me a loser.
39. Do the laundry.
40. Please bring back the book I gave you.
41. Please, don’t come in.
42. Stop doing this to me.
43. Consider vegetables over meat.
44. Pay the fees by time.
45. Please leave.
46. To install Witcher 3 Game of The Year edition, download the steam desktop launcher.
47. Watch your step before taking it.
48. Wish me luck, baby. This exam is too important.
49. Don’t open your books.
50. Do not give up.
51. Don’t ever touch my phone.
52. Don’t drink any water.
53. Clean your room.
54. Shall we not go out?
55. Please don’t write your name on paper.
56. Shut up!
57. Don’t touch my phone.
58. Don’t come here, please.
59. Stand up, Samuel.
60. Give me a pen and a pencil.
61. Give me a phone and a computer.
62. Come to the club with us tonight.
63. Please arrive at the meeting on time.
64. Don’t touch the hot stove.
65. Wash your hands!
66. Pull your car so we can go out too.
67. Move your legs, there would be a little pain.
68. Come with us to the movies later.
69. Don’t text me anymore.
70. Don’t come here.
71. Drink milk at night before going to bed.
72. Don’t ever dare to use that word again.
73. Please leave the door open!
74. Don’t open the window, please.
76. Leave the package at the door.
77. Don’t talk to him.
78. Kindly lower your voices.
79. You there, pay attention!
80. Don’t come with us if you order your steak as well-done. It is lame.
81. Do not run behind the bus.
82. Drive your car carefully if the wild wind blows.
83. Come talk to us!
84. Eat well.
85. Don’t forget to do the homework I gave you.
86. Stop overreacting.
87. Please join us to talk.
88. Consider the lily.
89. Help me.
90. Talk to me softly.
91. Do not play with fire.
92. Make sure you study all the topics before the exam.
93. Steep turn, go slow!
94. Ring the bell.
95. Enjoy this delicious meal.
96. Don’t move!
97. Maintain silence!
98. Watch your step!
99. Give us the gate key.
100. Do not behave like a dumb.