20 Imperative Sentences, Examples of Imperatives
Imperative Sentence Example
When you want to warn, give orders, or communicate informally in English in daily life, imperative sentences are preferred as a type of communication. Imperative sentences have an easier structure in terms of establishment compared to other sentences. Because when you want to make an imperative sentence, you don’t need to use a verb. So it has a fairly simple setup. The use of imperative sentences in English is very important. It is necessary to know how to use the imperative mood used in daily conversations and life correctly.
Imperative sentences usually end with a dot, but sometimes they can end with an exclamation point. These sentences are called directives. The reason for this is that it gives direction to the person.
Here are 20 Imperative Sentences Examples;
1. Please grant me a loan.
2. Don’t forget.
3. Shut the window, will you?
4. Have a Coke and a smile.
5. Never forget the person who values you.
6. Don’t forget to brush your teeth after eating.
7. Stay amazing!
8. Don’t drive fast.
9. Miss me when we are parted.
10. Drive slowly.
11. Don’t sit there.
12. Catch it.
13. Turn left at that intersection.
14. Play with intensity and courage.
15. Do not use drugs after vaccination.
16. Please grant me a loan.
17. Take a left at the first stop light.
18. Don’t speak to Sam.
19. Don’t talk too loud at school.
20. Please join me for dinner.