80 examples of pronouns in a sentence
Pronouns are one of the most commonly used sentence building blocks in English. You need to have a good understanding of pronouns if you want to speak English like a native. If your native language’s sentence structure is very different from English, you might struggle with pronouns at the beginning. But they are not difficult to learn, and you can learn them too. Let’s see the pronouns and their examples.
Subject (Personal Pronouns)
Subject or personal pronouns are used instead of subjects, and they should take place before the verb.
Object pronouns are used instead of objects in the sentence. They take place after the verb.
Possessive pronouns are used to describe belonging. There should be no other names after possessive pronouns.
Reflexive pronouns are used to strengthen the meaning of the sentence. Using a reflexive pronoun means that both subjective and the person influencing from it are the same person.
Indefinite pronouns are used when you do not know who the subject is or you do not want to say who the subject is.
Demonstratives are used instead of demonstrative adjectives, and they are used to point out something.
Here are 80 examples of pronouns in a sentence;
1. I take the trash out.
2. You will come with me.
3. He studies every night.
4. I learnt English by myself.
5. You should go take it from him.
6. Why don’t you leave her alone?
7. I will take it from you.
8. This was a threat to us.
9. This gift was especially for you, dear president.
10. Are you going to invite them?
11. He is my best friend.
12. This is mine.
13. You need to go take yours.
14. The bag on the table is his.
15. She will take what is hers.
16. I love dogs.
17. They killed him.
18. She is the best football player in the team.
19. I’ve lost my umbrella. I can’t find them anywhere.
20. Do you know the reason why the market is closed today?
21. The day when the concert takes place is Saturday.
22. Everything was ready for the party.
23. They are the smartest kids here.
24. She likes to paint by herself.
25. It bites everyone.
26. We will go to the party.
27. You were the boss.
28. They will come after you.
29. Why didn’t you tell me?
30. I love you.
31. I lost my watch yesterday.
32. He likes to paint by himself.
33. Mary and Alex invited them to the party.
34. I play volleyball.
35. You are an engineer.
36. Do you want one just like theirs?
37. We borrowed her car.
38. I will get myself a coffee.
39. You should take care of yourself.
40. He will take it himself.
41. The dog cannot walk itself.
42. She does not think of anyone other than herself.
43. We should not ruin ourselves.
44. They are doing this for themselves.
45. I really need someone.
46. Can anybody hear me?
47. She can’t cook for you.
48. He learned to read by himself.
49. Everything is ready for the birthday party.
50. Your car is more expensive than ours.
51. Hi my friend, would you like something to eat?
52. No one will come after me.
53. Everyone loves her.
54. I want to do something.
55. I lost my wallet last week.
56. He would do anything.
57. I hear nothing.
58. You can buy everything.
59. My mom likes to paint by herself.
60. Do you need this?
61. They live near here.
62. Are you going to buy that?
63. These are for you.
64. She is a mechanical engineer.
65. I would like to help you.
66. What are those?
67. You should treat her with more respect.
68. She learned to read by herself.
69. The dogs don’t belong to them.
70. You are lazy students.
71. Do you live with them?
72. I have got a sister.
73. The girl whose eyes are blue will come tomorrow.
74. You are very kind.
75. I can run faster than him.
76. You should definitely clean this room yourself.
77. This is mine dog.
78. We go to the gym club together.
79. They speak English in USA.
80. He loves to play basketball.