Sentences with Although, In a sentence Although
Meaning; in spite of the fact that; even though
Example sentences with Although;
- Although he is the most successful student in the school, his mother wants him to study more.
- Although the parks are cleaned every day, it still looks very dirty.
- Although she survived the disease, she is still very weak.
- Although he is rich, he has no girl friend.
- Although studying French seems difficult, it’s simpler than you think.
- Although they have a lot of money, they’re still not happy.
Synonym for Although
- even though
- spite of
- in spite of
- but yet