Sentences with An, In a sentence An
Example sentences with An;
- She took an apple from the house and came to our side.
- An elephant remained in the zoo.
- I saw an accident of a car.
- That is an excellent pencil.
- Alex is training to be an engineer.
What is English Sentence?
Making sentences is the main aid of communication. Sentences indicate previous events or situations, continuous events and situations, instantaneous events and situations, and future events and situations. Sentences that are part of daily life contain subject and predicate. In addition, sentence elements such as an adjective, indirect compliment, and adverb can also be included. Different from this situation, sentences are named in 4 different ways in English. The names of this distinction are made as to the declarative sentence (statement), interrogative sentence (question), imperative sentence (command), exclamative sentence (exclamation).