Sentences with As, In a sentence As
Meaning; like, kind of
Example sentences with As;
- Everyone wants to be as smart as you, but that’s not possible.
- This car is not as fast as before.
- Your crayons are as good as my crayons.
- Your garden is as colorful as my garden.
- Your home is as far from school as my home.
- Your life is as colorful as mine.
- In your eyes as big as a wolf.
Synonym for As
- kind of
- something like
- in the fashion
- as much as
- as far as
- in the meantime
What is English Sentence?
Making sentences is the main aid of communication. Sentences indicate previous events or situations, continuous events and situations, instantaneous events and situations, and future events and situations. Sentences that are part of daily life contain subject and predicate. In addition, sentence elements such as an adjective, indirect compliment, and adverb can also be included. Different from this situation, sentences are named in 4 different ways in English. The names of this distinction are made as to the declarative sentence (statement), interrogative sentence (question), imperative sentence (command), exclamative sentence (exclamation).