Sentences with Below, In a sentence Below
Example sentences with Below;
- The ball she’s looking for is below.
- The most beautiful girl in school is below now and I am very excited.
- My family saw a lake far below.
- They live in the apartment below yours.
- Who lives in the room below?
- The temperature is twenty below.
Opposites of Below
- atop of
What is English Sentence?
Making sentences is the main aid of communication. Sentences indicate previous events or situations, continuous events and situations, instantaneous events and situations, and future events and situations. Sentences that are part of daily life contain subject and predicate. In addition, sentence elements such as an adjective, indirect compliment, and adverb can also be included. Different from this situation, sentences are named in 4 different ways in English. The names of this distinction are made as to the declarative sentence (statement), interrogative sentence (question), imperative sentence (command), exclamative sentence (exclamation).