Sentences with Can, In a sentence Can
Example sentences with Can;
- You can bring any toy you want today.
- You can eat whatever food you want, but first get permission from the family.
- You can do better, don’t forget that.
- I can speak three languages
- She can play the piano.
- I can play the football.
- As long as you live here, you can use all my stuff.
Synonym for Can
- be able to
What is English Sentence?
Making sentences is the main aid of communication. Sentences indicate previous events or situations, continuous events and situations, instantaneous events and situations, and future events and situations. Sentences that are part of daily life contain subject and predicate. In addition, sentence elements such as an adjective, indirect compliment, and adverb can also be included. Different from this situation, sentences are named in 4 different ways in English. The names of this distinction are made as to the declarative sentence (statement), interrogative sentence (question), imperative sentence (command), exclamative sentence (exclamation).