Sentences with Either, In a sentence Either
Example sentences with Either;
- You will either take me with you or I will tell you everything.
- You will either stay at school or go home.
- You can either call me at home or the office.
- He can have either tea or coffee.
- Mary didn’t like either Madrid or Paris.
- I’ll either write to you or phone you next week.
What is Sentence?
Making sentences is the main aid of communication. Sentences indicate previous events or situations, continuous events and situations, instantaneous events and situations, and future events and situations. Sentences that are part of daily life contain subject and predicate. In addition, sentence elements such as an adjective, indirect compliment, and adverb can also be included. Different from this situation, sentences are named in 4 different ways in English. The names of this distinction are made as to the declarative sentence (statement), interrogative sentence (question), imperative sentence (command), exclamative sentence (exclamation).