Sentences with If, In a sentence If
Meaning; whether, provided that, providing that
Example sentences with If;
- If you don’t do what I want, I will never see you again.
- If I can’t find a new job, I can’t pay my rent.
- If she meets you, let me know.
- If you do not win scholarship, your father will be very sad.
- If I have enough strawberries, I will bake a strawberry cake for you.
- If it doesn’t rain tomorrow, We will go on a picnic.
- If I go out, I can get something with me to eat.
Synonym for If
- provided that
- providing that
What is English Sentence?
Making sentences is the main aid of communication. Sentences indicate previous events or situations, continuous events and situations, instantaneous events and situations, and future events and situations. Sentences that are part of daily life contain subject and predicate. In addition, sentence elements such as an adjective, indirect compliment, and adverb can also be included. Different from this situation, sentences are named in 4 different ways in English. The names of this distinction are made as to the declarative sentence (statement), interrogative sentence (question), imperative sentence (command), exclamative sentence (exclamation).