Sentences with Just, In a sentence Just
Meaning; only, simply, merely, solely
Example sentences with Just;
- The phone justrang.
- The basketball game had just begun when suddenly things broke out.
- The play has only just started.
- Mr. George has just called you.
- The exam has just begun, I think hurry up.
- We have justcompleted the Web Project.
- She would have to come just at that moment.
- She have just finished her homework.
Synonym for Just
- nothing but
- nothing else
- just now
- shortly before
- only just
- at the present time
What is English Sentence?
Making sentences is the main aid of communication. Sentences indicate previous events or situations, continuous events and situations, instantaneous events and situations, and future events and situations. Sentences that are part of daily life contain subject and predicate. In addition, sentence elements such as an adjective, indirect compliment, and adverb can also be included. Different from this situation, sentences are named in 4 different ways in English. The names of this distinction are made as to the declarative sentence (statement), interrogative sentence (question), imperative sentence (command), exclamative sentence (exclamation).