Sentences with Like, In a sentence Like
Meaning; approve, appreciate, enjoy, applaud, care
Example sentences with Like;
- My father likes swimming.
- I like to have breakfast in the morning.
- I like meeting friends at the cafe after school.
- He likes to play football and plays really well.
- My dad likes to eat cheese for breakfast.
- Markus’s brother looks like Brad Pitt.
- My son likes to eat fruit. His favorite fruit is banana.
Opposites of Like
Synonym for Like
- be pleased with
- be attracted
- ask for
What is English Sentence?
Making sentences is the main aid of communication. Sentences indicate previous events or situations, continuous events and situations, instantaneous events and situations, and future events and situations. Sentences that are part of daily life contain subject and predicate. In addition, sentence elements such as an adjective, indirect compliment, and adverb can also be included. Different from this situation, sentences are named in 4 different ways in English. The names of this distinction are made as to the declarative sentence (statement), interrogative sentence (question), imperative sentence (command), exclamative sentence (exclamation).