Sentences with Many, In a sentence Many
Meaning; very, many, numerous, plenty, good
Example sentences with Many;
- Do you have many friends?
- I don’t have many winter clothes. I have to go shopping.
- You have many enemies.
- My son has many friends. He is very pleased to be in this school.
- There were many people there.
- There were too many spectators in the stadium. Isn’t that amazing.
- There aren’t many women priests.
Opposites of Many
Synonym for Many
- a great deal
- bags of
What is English Sentence?
Making sentences is the main aid of communication. Sentences indicate previous events or situations, continuous events and situations, instantaneous events and situations, and future events and situations. Sentences that are part of daily life contain subject and predicate. In addition, sentence elements such as an adjective, indirect compliment, and adverb can also be included. Different from this situation, sentences are named in 4 different ways in English. The names of this distinction are made as to the declarative sentence (statement), interrogative sentence (question), imperative sentence (command), exclamative sentence (exclamation).