Sentences with May, In a sentence May
Example sentences with May;
- May I come in?
- How may I help you?
- May I speak to Lussie, please?
- You may sit at the front of the class.
- She may see him tomorrow before she leave.
- There may be other reasons that we don’t know.
- This cream may produce a stinging sensation.
What is English Sentence?
Making sentences is the main aid of communication. Sentences indicate previous events or situations, continuous events and situations, instantaneous events and situations, and future events and situations. Sentences that are part of daily life contain subject and predicate. In addition, sentence elements such as an adjective, indirect compliment, and adverb can also be included. Different from this situation, sentences are named in 4 different ways in English. The names of this distinction are made as to the declarative sentence (statement), interrogative sentence (question), imperative sentence (command), exclamative sentence (exclamation).