Sentences with Should, In a sentence Should
Meaning; shall, must, ought
Example sentences with Should;
- You should come to school tomorrow.
- We should get together with you more often.
- You should spend more time with your family.
- You should to walk to work.
- You should save some money.
- You should do more exercise.
Synonym for Should
What is English Sentence?
Making sentences is the main aid of communication. Sentences indicate previous events or situations, continuous events and situations, instantaneous events and situations, and future events and situations. Sentences that are part of daily life contain subject and predicate. In addition, sentence elements such as an adjective, indirect compliment, and adverb can also be included. Different from this situation, sentences are named in 4 different ways in English. The names of this distinction are made as to the declarative sentence (statement), interrogative sentence (question), imperative sentence (command), exclamative sentence (exclamation).