Sentences with Up, In a sentence Up
Example sentences with Up;
- I got up from the chair and opened the door.
- The group plans to set up an import business.
- It took us half an hour to set up the tent.
- Why is it that the right people never wind up together?
- The boy hung up and continued playing.
- Would you hang up that phone, please?
What is English Sentence?
Making sentences is the main aid of communication. Sentences indicate previous events or situations, continuous events and situations, instantaneous events and situations, and future events and situations. Sentences that are part of daily life contain subject and predicate. In addition, sentence elements such as an adjective, indirect compliment, and adverb can also be included. Different from this situation, sentences are named in 4 different ways in English. The names of this distinction are made as to the declarative sentence (statement), interrogative sentence (question), imperative sentence (command), exclamative sentence (exclamation).