Sentences with While, In a sentence While
Meaning; a period of time
Example sentences with While;
- While I was playing basketball, my mother prepared food.
- While I am lazy, my sister is really hard-working.
- While his wife likes operas, he doesn’t.
- He is careful, while I take risks.
- While roaming around the city we saw many interesting sights.
Synonym for While
- father time
- in the meantime
What is English Sentence?
Making sentences is the main aid of communication. Sentences indicate previous events or situations, continuous events and situations, instantaneous events and situations, and future events and situations. Sentences that are part of daily life contain subject and predicate. In addition, sentence elements such as an adjective, indirect compliment, and adverb can also be included. Different from this situation, sentences are named in 4 different ways in English. The names of this distinction are made as to the declarative sentence (statement), interrogative sentence (question), imperative sentence (command), exclamative sentence (exclamation).