10 Positive Sentences Examples
Making sentences is the main aid of communication. Sentences indicate previous events or situations, continuous events and situations, instantaneous events and situations, and future events and situations. Sentences that are part of daily life contain subject and predicate. In addition, sentence elements such as an adjective, indirect compliment, and adverb can also be included. Different from this situation, sentences are named in 4 different ways in English. The names of this distinction are made as to the declarative sentence (statement), interrogative sentence (question), imperative sentence (command), exclamative sentence (exclamation). In this article, we will examine these 4 types of sentences and give examples.
1. We were supposed to meet her at 2 o’clock.
2. I’ve lost my umbrella.
3. No one will come after me.
4. I want to do something.
5. You are very lazy.
6. They are doing this for themselves.
7. This gift was especially for you, dear president.
8. You should treat her with more respect.
9. We borrowed her car.
10. I lost my watch yesterday.