40 Negative Sentences Examples
Making sentences is the main aid of communication. Sentences indicate previous events or situations, continuous events and situations, instantaneous events and situations, and future events and situations. Sentences that are part of daily life contain subject and predicate. In addition, sentence elements such as an adjective, indirect compliment, and adverb can also be included. Different from this situation, sentences are named in 4 different ways in English. The names of this distinction are made as to the declarative sentence (statement), interrogative sentence (question), imperative sentence (command), exclamative sentence (exclamation). In this article, we will examine these 4 types of sentences and give examples.
1. They don’t live near here.
2. I’m sorry but this is not mine.
3. This old man was not actually right.
4. She does not loves to play piano.
5. There was no peach orchard on site of this building.
6. He does not catches the bus every morning.
7. Alex isn’t telling the truth.
8. I don’t want too drink too much.
9. He couldn’t get unhealthy food.
10. We don’t have a house.
11. Alex won’t be coming to the movies. He is very busy.
12. You are not lazy students.
13. I dont’t take the trash out.
14. He didn’t get a passing grade because he didn’t work hard enough.
15. It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
16. You don’t teach your cat tricks.
17. This is mine dog.
18. You are not an engineer.
19. The dog cannot walk itself.
20. I will not love you.
21. The coat I gave him couldn’t fit on it.
22. My father did not even bother to answer me.
23. There is no play with fire.
24. I will not have dinner tonight.
25. She won’t go to the cinema.
26. There was not a single person outside.
27. It wasn’t me knocking on your door.
28. The bag on the table is not his.
29. I can’t come home early today.
30. Mary hasn’t cooked some cookies.
31. I have not failed.
32. There was no one outside.
33. I don’t play volleyball.
34. I don’t want to marry her.
35. No one has ever called us to complain.
36. She wasn’t eating white rice.
37. The streets were not crowded today.
38. You should not go take it from him.
39. That man does not the same thing every day.
40. I don’t play tennis every day.