70 Noun Sentences Examples
Table of Contents
Nouns are used in place of something, person, place, animal, or emotion. These nouns are sometimes referred to as noun clauses by being specified in sentences. It is very important to construct noun phrases correctly and clearly in English. You should pay attention to grammar to show what you want to convey in sentences. To give examples of noun phrases, here are the examples:
- I live in the U.S.
- Emily is my sister.
- I love playing games with my dog.
- This cat’s name is Baby
- That house is very large.
Sentences Formed with Proper Nouns
Your name, the names of your friends, family, or places around you are referred to as proper nouns. You can use these special nouns in sentences with capital letters. Special names are used in many daily life conversations. Examples of proper nouns, which have an important place in correspondence, are as follows:
- My name is Daniel.
- Her name is Susan.
- Come, Emily, let us go for a coffee.
- Hello Jack! Will you dance with me?
- My cousin lives in Mexico.
- Albert Einstein was German.
- I visited the coffee in Paris
- Jack and Daniel are close cousins.
Sentences Formed with Genus Nouns
Nouns that name people, places, animals, etc. in a common way are called generic nouns. These types of nouns are not used to name anything or a person. It is used in a general sense. Therefore, it is not used in sentences starting with a capital letter. Examples of the use of this noun type in sentences are as follows:
- Students learn in school.
- Birds live in forests.
- I love to read drama books
- Emily’s mother is a doctor.
- These cupcakes are so beautiful and delicious.
70 Noun Sentences Examples
1. He loves to play basketball.
2. They speak English in USA.
3. It wasn’t me who knocked on your door.
4. That man is not the person you are looking for.
5. She is a mechanical engineer.
6. I play volleyball.
7. They are the smartest kids here.
8. Mary and Alex invited them to the party.
9. I’m not sure about the universe.
10. You don’t teach your cat tricks.
11. I will get myself a coffee.
12. She knows she has to study for exams.
13. She wasn’t eating white rice.
14. My father will come with us today.
15. She does not loves to play piano.
16. There was no peach orchard on site of this building.
17. The dog cannot walk itself.
18. My brother didn’t come home.
19. It wasn’t me knocking on your door.
20. There are neither cars nor people on the street.
21. My father fixed the car himself.
22. I do not drink white wine.
23. My father did not even bother to answer me.
24. You are not an engineer.
25. I have got a sister.
26. Everything was ready for the party.
27. I don’t love dogs.
28. We borrowed her car.
29. We will go to the party.
30. Some people won’t eat spicy foods.
31. Everything is ready for the birthday party.
32. This is mine dog.
33. Alex isn’t telling the truth.
34. They are not from Spain.
35. I bought a new computer.
36. We haven’t been able to go to the village for over three years.
37. Brasil is not a country in Europe.
38. I don’t play volleyball.
39. I’ve lost my umbrella.
40. No one attended the parent meeting.
41. The dog can walk itself.
42. She is not a mechanical engineer.
43. Madrid is not cold in this season.
44. It doesn’t smell good on the street.
45. I don’t want to play football with you anymore.
46. My brother did not sleep well because he was sick.
47. Mary hasn’t cooked some cookies.
48. She is the best football player in the team.
49. You don’t speak English very well.
50. I lost my wallet last week.
51. My father wouldn’t let us buy a new computer.
52. You are lazy students.
53. My mom likes to paint by herself.
54. He does not catches the bus every morning.
55. I bought a new house.
56. You should definitely clean this room yourself.
57. I don’t want to play football with you.
58. I will not have dinner tonight.
59. There were 3 apples on the table.
60. She likes to paint by herself.
61. You are an engineer.
62. I don’t want to work in this business anymore.
63. They don’t know my phone number.
64. They’re not fond of rules.
65. I don’t want to hear this.
66. The girl whose eyes are blue will come tomorrow.
67. She is not my best friend.
68. I love dogs.
69. He is my best friend.
70. Everything was ready for the party.