Sports That Start With T, Sports Vocabulary List
Sports are games that are played individually or as a team, based on competition, for fun and to spend productive time, according to predetermined rules. Sports are very important for the improvement of mental activity and physical conditions. Sport adds the following effects to life:
- It contributes to the physical development of children.
- It enables the acquisition of good habits for a healthy life.
- It provides the benefit of posture habit and smooth movement.
- It expands the imagination as people’s mental activities.
Knowing the names of sports in English is essential to understand their function. Today, there are many popular sports branches. The most preferred of these sports branches are:
- Basketball, archery, tennis, volleyball, baseball, badminton, pilates, football, yoga, swimming, boxing, skiing, golf, bowling, hiking, surfing, ice hockey, etc.
328 Sport Words, Sport Vocabulary List
track and field
tug of war