90 Simple Present Tense Example Sentences
Present Simple Tense
The way to learn English is to learn tense forms, and the Present Simple Tense is the subject with the simplest rule among these grammar topics. The usage areas of the Present Simple Tense can be listed as follows:
- Conditions or events that are known to occur continuously or at regular intervals.
- Unchangeable situations, events, and feelings always remain the same.
- Facts, events, or situations that are always considered true.
- Events or situations that are planned far in advance. Even if there is a future tense meaning in these sentences, it can also be expressed with the Present Simple Tense rule.
- In instructions or location/direction information.
Sentence Structures and Examples
In affirmative sentences, the verb is in the nominative form and “-s” appear only if she/he/it is subject.
- I take a walk in the park every morning.
- She loves playing the guitar.
Negative sentences use “don’t” for I/you/we/they and “doesn’t” for she/he/it.
- They don’t want to jog.
- He doesn’t always pay attention to the food he eats.
In interrogative sentences, “do” for I/you/we/they come at the beginning of the sentence, and “does” for she/he/it comes at the beginning of the sentence.
- Do you like to cook?
- Does she like to receive gifts?
Here are 90 Simple Present Tense Example Sentences;
1. My father loves me very much.
2. You don’t have children.
3. You know that I love you.
4. You love me.
5. Cars in the parking lot are very expensive.
6. The sea is really beautiful.
7. They don’t go to school tomorrow.
8. If he is available, ask him to call me.
9. Every child likes an ice cream.
10. Cats hate water.
11. Scientific articles are written in the company.
12. He doesn’t teach math.
13. The train leaves at 10:30 in the morning.
14. She always forgets her purse.
15. The trees here are very tall.
16. The train leaves the station at 11 p.m. tomorrow.
17. He comes here every week.
18. When does class begin tomorrow?
19. How often does it rain in London?
20. Do they eat meat?
21. We go to a gallery every Sunday.
22. You know that I love you.
23. 20 workers work in the factory.
24. Trees shed their leaves in autumn.
25. Children love the park.
26. I like reading detective stories.
27. Water freezes at zero degrees.
28. The Sun rises in the east.
29. Alex has a basketball.
30. The water of this stream is not clean.
31. She lives in London.
32. I and my sister don’t see each other anymore.
33. She doesn’t live here.
34. He goes to school.
35. You don’t need me anymore.
36. I don’t like spinach.
37. There are 5 cars in the parking lot.
38. I like geography and science.
39. Every Tuesday there is a math lesson at school.
40. We walk slowly.
41. Fish is an aquatic animal.
42. Villagers do not like to talk much.
43. A chemist sells medicines.
44. She is always hungry.
45. I have breakfast at half past seven.
46. Does she live in Paris?
47. He gets up early every day.
48. Samuel sleeps six hours every night during the week.
49. When does the train usually leave?
50. If you make a cake, you firstly break eggs.
51. Baby wakes up if we make too much noise.
52. My father’s car is red.
53. My mom cooks for us.
54. Water boils at 100° Celsius.
55. My teacher sometimes forgets his keys.
56. He loves to play basketball.
57. He is not someone who cares about me.
58. We love chocolate cake.
59. Factories pollute the environment.
60. Who lives in Madrid?
61. Do you play the piano?
62. I like ice cream.
63. There are 2 teachers in the school.
64. My mother cleans the house in the evening.
65. Cold water is consumed in summer.
66. My mother has a tumble dryer.
67. They drive their kids to school every day.
68. Alex lives in Paris.
69. There are many forests in the country.
70. They speak English in USA.
71. The train leaves every morning at 18 AM.
72. My brother’s dog barks a lot.
73. They speak English very well.
74. My uncle is a computer engineer.
75. I don’t like tea.
76. I am not Mary.
77. I always have lunch at noon.
78. There is a path from here to the village.
79. She doesn’t study German on Monday.
80. Does he play tennis?
81. People live alone in the city.
82. I have 2 sons and 1 daughter.
83. I am thirty.
84. The pictures in the exhibition are wonderful.
85. My son plays chess well.
86. Alex always solves his problem.
87. The new game is really good.
88. I often go to bed at midnight.
89. Apples are grown in summer.
90. I usually listen to music in my room.