30 Water Words List, Water Related Words
Water is the main living fluid for all living things on earth. In addition to being home to many animals, water gives life to living things in many ways with its relaxing effect and beautiful appearance. Many water sources such as lakes, seas, oceans, streams, streams, and rivers are home to thousands of sea creatures. In addition, water, which ensures the continuity of agricultural activity, is indeed an indispensable element of life on Earth.
Most Common Water Words with Definitions
The most common words about water, which is our source of life, are as follows:
- Absorbent: Things that absorb liquid easily.
- Agricultural water use: As the name suggests, it is the name given to the waters used in agricultural activities.
- Alum(Aluminium sulphate): Chemical used to purify water.
- Aquifer: Rock or soil that can hold groundwater and is permeable.
- Bio solid: Nutrient-rich organic residues produced from the wastewater treatment process.
- Blackwater: Waste water from toilets.
Here are 171 Water Words List, Water Related Words
- brackish water
- snow flurry
- water vapor
- ice crystals
- mineral water