Sentences with Pronouns, In a sentence Pronouns
Example sentences with Pronouns;
- She is the best basketball player in the team.
- I’ve lost my umbrella. I can’t find them anywhere.
- Do you know the reason why the market is closed today?
- The day when the concert takes place is Saturday.
- Everything was ready for the party.
- Was there anyone you knew at the school?
- Would you like something to drink?
What is English Sentence?
Making sentences is the main aid of communication. Sentences indicate previous events or situations, continuous events and situations, instantaneous events and situations, and future events and situations. Sentences that are part of daily life contain subject and predicate. In addition, sentence elements such as an adjective, indirect compliment, and adverb can also be included. Different from this situation, sentences are named in 4 different ways in English. The names of this distinction are made as to the declarative sentence (statement), interrogative sentence (question), imperative sentence (command), exclamative sentence (exclamation).